nothing i can do
to piece my life back together.
' never be replaced
Sunday, January 30, 2005
Halo all! Hehe.. Hmm.. Let me start off.. Hmm.. Yesterday, for the first time in history.. I saw Taufik Batisah in person.. Not that I talk to him la.. I just saw him performing.. Wow! He can really make people lose their voice.. Shout here, shout there.. Can break my ear drums.. Hmm.. He's also... Quite tall.. People say he's cute and charming.. Ok la.. Not bad la.. Hehe.. He can make poeple go crazy just by waving his hands at the audience.. Girls go wild.. Really wild.. Lucky him.. He can just go out there and ask..
"Who wants to be my girlfriend?" "Please Q up!"
I bet all the girls, makciks, nyonya and all the minahs will form a queue that stretches until Paya Lebar MRT Station.. That long ok..
Enough of my crap.. Hmm.. Other than that.. I'm in NPCC Day Parade.. Is that good or bad? Hmm.. I also don't know la.. It's on Friday.. So that means that I will miss normal Parades.. Ish.. Can't wait for 7 Feb. The official result comes out.. Still unsure whether we get or not.. Ish.. Can time fly pass quickly..
Hmm.. I love playing Sims.. So fun.. I use the cheat code and I'm rich!! Yay! Can build my dream house.. So big until the bill is 1000 plus.. that a lot.. Some more my Sims don't work.. Never mind. The cheat code will help me pay the bills.. Anyway.. Stole my sister Sim's.. I attracted her Sims to my house and they moved in.. Yay!! Lucky my house big.. Hehe.. OK la. Enough already la..
OK la.. Till here.. Nothing to do already.. Better finish my homework la.. Don't know when are my homeworks due.. So, might as well do today.. OK la.. Bye..
zul scribbled at;
4:09 PM
` zulhilmi.
` 18apr89.
` aries.
` meridian.
' zul's wishlist
' someone to appreciate my existance.
' to be loved by my loved ones.
' accept me for who i am.
' things to be back where they should be
' all my wish to be granted!.
[X]
[X]
[X]
[X]