Saturday, January 22, 2005
Open House
Halo to all.. How's life? Hehe.. OK la.. Actually quite tired.. Went to Ngee Ann Poly Open House just now.. See what the Poly offers.. Quite interseting.. Got free gifts and that kind of stuff.. I went with my sisters and cousin.. Hehe.. The journey that is quite long.. But it's fine with me..
Hmm.. The poly seems to be interesting.. I don't know whether I want to go JC or Poly.. I think I can het good marks for O Levels if I study hard.. I want to get 12 and below.. Perhaps lower.. Without CCA.. That means that A2 for each subject.. Oh no! Hehe.. OK la.. Need to try hard.. I heard that some of my schoolmates went to Poly when they got 8 points.. Believe it.. I thought it's not a good choice for that guy but now I think differently..
Half my mind wants to go to Poly but another half wants to go to JC.. One of the course offers something good.. They said although it's a three-year course but if you want to go U.. You'll be in the second year.. So, ypu'll miss one year.. Good right? .. So, it's gonna be the same as JC.. That's what I've been thinking.. I think I better consult my teachers before making a choice.. Maybe they know better.. By the way, I have another year to consider and change to better grades.. Insya-Allah.. :)
After the open house, went to eat KFC and went to Tampines Mall.. Felt sleepy and went back.. Hehe.. OK la.. Till here.. Still thinking which JC to go or perhaps Poly.. Someone tell me the pros and cons of both.. Please!! Till here.. Bye..
zul scribbled at;
6:10 PM