Tuesday, January 11, 2005
PE
Hi all! Hehe.. I decided to post because for so long I didn't posy.. Hmm.. Very tired now.. Because just now was PE.. My muscles very the tight.. Particularly my hands and chest.. Not because of the PE, but yesterday.. PE played soccer.. As usual.. We lost by 5-1.. Was it that bad.. Haha.. It's just a game.. Hehe.. I'm tired.. But I will still try to type.. :P
Just now was an ok day.. Biology.. As usual boring.. But I respect the teacher.. She conducted the class well but just because of some ways.. Some of us don't like her.. Rather than a teacher.. No comments.. Dislike her.. Aiya.. Won't talk bad things la.. No good..
English was fun.. The teacher was sporty but we were quite noisy.. Not that noisy la.. Hehe.. Tuesday is my favourite day because my class is the only class in the second break.. So, the canteen is ours.. Now, the vendors need to wait for us.. Hehe.. Always we wait for the vendor..
Hmm.. Forgot to say.. We have a new "kakak" library.. Hehe.. A young Malay Woman in charge of the library.. Yeah.. The aunty is gone.. The aunty always shout "silence in the library".. Hehe.. But this time, this tudong "kakak" didn't dare to shout.. Still new I think.. She didn't want to be called ma'am.. She stared at me when I did that.. How would I know.. Always call female staff ma'am what.. Then, I called her kakak then she smiled.. Hehe..
Hmm.. Physics is getting more and more difficult.. We will be advised to drop to combined Science if we don't perform well in this term.. Aiya.. I think I can cope with Chemistry because of the new "guru".. He called himself guru and called the toilet bowl a lotus seed.. Haha.. Dumb.. By the way, I don't want to drop.. My one year of effort will be gone to waste.. Insya-Allah I won't drop.. Hehe.. :)
Ok la.. Till here..
Missing someone currently..
Hmm.. All lies..
I miss..
my bus just now..
Hehe.. Byez!!
zul scribbled at;
6:43 PM