Saturday, January 15, 2005
Saturday
Helo to all!! :p Hehe.. Decided to blog today.. I didn't blog for the past days because erm.. I can be bothered too.. But now I got the mood.. Pretence.. Hehe.. OK la.. Today, I'm going out to my grandmum's house at Telok Blangah.. Quite far huh.. Going to watch Liverpool vs Manchester United tonight.. Go Liverpool Go! I just want Liverpool to win.. Some more they just bought this new player.. Fernando Morientes.. Good-looking Spaniard.. Hehe..
Tomorrow, going to National Stadium.. My cousin bought a ticket for me.. Bloody hell.. Tickets sold out.. Only left the Gallery seats that cost $7.. Went down to Tampines Stadium that day to get the free tickets but darned it.. All sold out. Including the $2 tickets.. I always thought that Singaporeans don't like the Singapore team.. Say they all these la that la.. Hehe.. But, it's a good thing to see the Natinal Stadium packed.. Hehe.. Just hope that no fights will happen la.. Some more, it's on a Sunday.. The next day school!! Aiya.. Just has to be on Sunday.. Humph.. But just go la.. Since my cousin bought a ticket for me.. Thanks!!
Hmm.. This week, school has been fine.. Not that fine but sill fine.. Aiya.. I'm starting to crap.. Hehe.. Finished undergoing this Resiliency Training Course.. A pathetic course by these instructors who made millions of bucks.. Very boring.. No one was listening I think.. Talk here talk there.. Another thing.. Bluetooth rules.. Hehe.. You know what that mean? Hehe.. But the course is boring.. The first course, Dunn and Dunn was better.. They made me realised that I am an analytical learner.. I think indirectly, it is the nerd type.. Hehe.. Just like my elder sis.. Changed back to her specs after months of using contact lens.. Don't why.. Nerd.. No la.. Not that nerd.. I don't use my specs because I'm sitting right at the front... Although I can't see that far.. But I still can see.. I will feel dizzy if I wear it now..
OK la.. Don't what to say already la.. Got to go.. My class is playing street soccer tomorrow.. Too bad cannot join.. Going over to my cousins house.. So no soccer. Aiya.. Actually just play street soccer.. So not that bad la.. Hehe.. OK la.. Till here.. Bye..
Things change in life..
Nothing remains the same..
Tsk.. Hmmpf..
zul scribbled at;
1:08 PM