Wednesday, January 26, 2005
Wednesday
Hi to all!! :P Hehe.. Things were not fine that fine these days.. Many questions still in my mind.. Just wanna share with the people out there.. ( Like any will read my blogspot ).. Hehe.. Never mind la..
1st thing is that NP Day is coming.. The real NPCC Day.. I went there last year as the Guard-Of-Honour squad.. This year, I'm thinking to go again.. But don't know la.. To be honest, I wanna wear the No.1 again... Miss it.. But, I don't whether to go or not.. Because, if I go, means that I cannot attend the normal Friday Parade.. Ish.. Then, I will have problem with the attendance.. And some other stuff la.. So, don't know whether I should join.. Should I?
2nd thing.. Bloody hell!! The school is asking me to pay the cost for the camp I went last year.. It is just the normal Sec 3 Camp.. They realise that that I have no money in my account, and they just found out this year!! Thanks... It was like 9 months ago.. That's preety long.. Some more must pay tomorrow.. Thanks.. Where am I going to find $95.. Aiya..I think I heard my teacher saying as soon as possible.. Hehe.. So, you know what I mean..
3rd thing.. Actually, I also don't know what to type already la.. Forgot what to say.. Before this, got a lot to say.. Hehe.. Ah!! Don't know la.. OK la.. Till here.. Need to do my homework.. Bye..
zul scribbled at;
7:21 PM