Wednesday, February 16, 2005
Go home early!!
Helo.. :p Hmm.. Now, I'm at home!! Haha.. Early right? By right, most of the Sec4s are in school now.. But me.. Hehe.. Actually today, there suppose to be the same things which are lessons.. But then, my English teacher is currently not available because she was admitted in hospital.. Pity her.. Get well soon!! Hehe.. So, after mother tongue which is ends at 12.30pm, we can go home.. Skip English and Self-Study and Lunch!! That's more than 3 hrs.. Hehe.. So here I am.. At home.. :p
So, after that, we went to Parkway Parade to eat at Banquet.. Around 18 of us, I think.. Imagine that. We stormed in the restaurant and took the seats.. Seems like that we skipped school because at that time, no school has their students released.. So, like very the awkward to see students at 1pm at Parkway Parade. Hehe.. After eating, I went home..
Hmm.. I just pity one of my friends.. He was picked on la.. Not that picked on, maybe erm. Don't know what to say la. He said that he just wanna see the aftermath or something like that.. Aiya.. Don't know la.. Hmm.. I know that you people won't understand.. And just keep it that way, k.. Hehe.. :P
OK la.. Till here.. Got E Maths test tomorrow.. But try to pass the test with good marks.. Really.. O Level is near.. Hmm.. OK la.. Bye..
Miss you!!
zul scribbled at;
3:02 PM