Friday, February 18, 2005
NPCC Parade
Helo.. Hmm.. Just now was NPCC Day Parade Rehearsal.. Oh my God.. It was raining.. For so long didn't rain.. Suddenly, it rained just now..
Reached there, then after some time.. It rained.. So, we went to the gym.. After it stopped, we were told to join the GOH.. But then, we were told late. So, the GOH drew out their rifles except for the VS people.. Luckily, after some confusions, I manage to get hold of the rifle..
The CI asked me to teach the GOH on how to clean the oily rifle.. Luckily, I remembered what he taught me last year, so I put the rifle in between my legs.. Phew.. Or not, I'll be dead.. Hehe.. Shortly, we had break.. Then, the CI chose me to be in the flag-party.. Thanks ah!! It's gonna be boring with only 7 of us.. We will look stupid when with the flag.. Only the starting part because we don't know how manage the poles.. But, I think.. It would be ok.. Aiya.. Flag party also flag party la..
Aiya.. That's all la.. Lazy to type.. O Level result will come out next week.. Hope that I can secure my A1.. Please!! Ah.. Till here.. Bye..
zul scribbled at;
8:13 PM