Friday, February 25, 2005
Prize Recipient
Hi all.. For so long I didn't blog.. Hmm..
Aiya.. My broadband plan about to end.. This Sunday.. Just signed a new one and maybe in three weeks time, it will take start.. So, no internet.. Hehe.. Ish..
Hmm.. NPCC Day Parade Rehearsal just now.. I'm the prize recipient.. Hehe.. The CI asked whether I was supposed to be the Prize Recipient.. Then I say yes.. Then, yeah! I'm in.. No Flag Party, no GOH but Prize Recipient.. The traning was fun.. The challenge is to hatch an egg.. Which also mean who warms the bench the longest.. You know what I mean right.. Hehe..
My friend said that he saw Taufik just now.. At PA.. I think it's really him.. Don't know la..
Hmm... I got to quit this thing.. I really dislike because it's inconvenient for me..Hehe.. I'm the on;y person who knows what I'm talking about.. Hehe..
Till here..
No more honey..
No more sweetie..
Ish.. Bye..
zul scribbled at;
8:35 PM