Saturday, February 12, 2005
S
Hi.. Today is Saturday.. Hmm.. Maybe, I'm going out later.. With my family.. I think.. ;P Erm.. Yesterday was NPCC Day Parade rehearsal.. I'm in the GOH squad.. Quite fun la.. The C/Is in charge happened to be the C/Is last year.. So, they know me.. Ish.. They put me at right marker spot.. Depsite my height.. He said "Abang, grow taller la!".. Hehe.. Because, the spot is for tall people one.. Hehe.. The right marker spot is good.. :P
Still in a dilemma.. Should I join the GOH or receive the prize? I cannot confirm my place in my GOH while I can confirm my place if I take the prize.. But, it's much more fun to be in a squad of more than 30 than just in a group of 7.. Right? Some more, the prize recipient is erm much more easier than GOH.. So.. I don't know whick one la.. Aiya.. Some one give me an idea.. :p
Ok la.. Till here I suppose.. Someone is driving me crazy and I'm crazy about someone.. Haha.. Anyhow.. Ok la.. Muackzz.. Bye!
zul scribbled at;
2:06 PM