Sunday, February 06, 2005
Sunday
Halo! Felt like blogging.. So, here it goes..
Yesterday, I went to Tampines Mall.. On the way, I saw this girl.. Very the cute one.. I saw her from a distance.. I stared at her.. Very the cute.. I think she also saw me.. She immediately stop talking to another girl beside her.. We both were staring at each other.. When I was near her, I smiled.. She was kind of happy and she gave me that startled face.. Hehe.. She stood up and waved slowly at me.. She was like.. erm.. Don't know what la.. I thought that I didn't zip my pants but nope.. I did zip.. I was kinda happy that she stared at me.. Hehe..Then, I just walked past her ..
PS: The girl was erm, 7 years old?
Ok la.. Enough of my nonsense.. Actually I dunno what to say already..
Someone is driving me crazy.. Really crazy..
People say that my handwriting is like a girl's.. Thanks..
I think that we're living in a world of suspicions.. (sp)
People whom you think that you can trust, erm.. Can really go against you..
Do not expect..
OK la.. Till here.. NPCC Day Parade is fun..
Tomorrow, the results will come out.. Gold/Silver/Bronze/??
zul scribbled at;
3:57 PM