nothing i can do
to piece my life back together.
' never be replaced
Tuesday, March 01, 2005
1 March
Hehe.. Dah 14 years now..
Hmm.. Happy Birthday... Sorry because I have no present.. Thought of buying you a guitar.. But, no money.. Hehe.. Some other time, k? Hehe.. Ok la..
You are my only sister.. (Younger)
Because of you, I cannot be the youngest (Sheesh)
Never mind, I have a room by myself(Thanks)
You're pretty in a way (I'm still finding out in what way)
You have good habits( Except that you-noe-i-noe)
I'm sorry that if I have been bad to you( When was that?)
I'm sorry if I'm not a good brother (You only have, so I'm both GOOD and bad)
Just be good to mom and dad(Same goes to you Zul)
Study hard, go to a good Sec 3 class ( See who's talking)
OK la.. Till here.. Bye..
zul scribbled at;
9:21 PM
` zulhilmi.
` 18apr89.
` aries.
` meridian.
' zul's wishlist
' someone to appreciate my existance.
' to be loved by my loved ones.
' accept me for who i am.
' things to be back where they should be
' all my wish to be granted!.
[X]
[X]
[X]
[X]