nothing i can do
to piece my life back together.
' never be replaced
Saturday, March 19, 2005
Camp..
Hi.. Hehe.. I'm back from Camp.. Fully energized.. Hehe.. Camp was tiring because before that, we had inter-school competition.. Let's start off with this..
Challenge Unlimited
Hmm.. We manage to attract more than 20 schools for the competition.. School as far as BPGHS came.. I think.. Yay! Got captain's ball and basketball.. Surprsingly, we got 1st runner-up for basketbal.. Last year, we got knocked out in the competition we held.. First round some more.. Hehe.. Major improvement..
My sister also went for this competition, for her school of course.. Pity her team.. They got knock-out at the first round.. :( They played captain's ball.. They lost to ESSS.. Aiya.. The girls from East Spring quite tall.. My sister so short.. How to win? Hehe.. Evil me.. Anyway. talking about this thing, I remembered one incident..
There is this school.. Their players very the "loud".. There is also this one girl kept shouting one, even to her own team-mates.. I think she NCO la.. Argued with her because I wanted to wait for Shuqun Sec, but they keep insisting that they should advance by walk-over as Shuqun was late.. Anyway, I think that Shuqun didn't come anyway.. Throughout the next matches, she keep shouting .. Very hot-tempered.. Then got one incident.. They scored but we didn't allow it.. Coz, they substituted without telling us, then they scored.. So, their team argued with the referee la.. I happened to be there.. I kept telling the girl to relax.. After some yelling and trying to her herself heard, she turned back at me.. I thought she gonna wack me.. Hehe.. But instead she clutched my tummy and cried before going behind me and cried more on my back.. She hanged on my shoulders and cried.. I think she was frustrated.. Aiya.. She really need to control her temper.. Then, later I think they made it to the finals..
Other than that , Captain's ball 1st) RVHS 2nd)SSS 3rd ) I-dunno
Basker ball 1st) NTSS 2nd) VS 3) I dunno
Hehe.. Let's talk about camp now.. After that competition, got camp.. I'm the camp-chef aniwaez.. Hehe.. 1st day got Land Ex.. I put the clues at East Coast Park.. Very stressing la.. Coz, the clues got mixed up.. I think it went on fine.. It;s ver hot there! Even at 4.. Aiya.. Chao-ta already.. Hehe.. I think no team finish my Land-Ex stuff.. Hehe.. I think we got dinner thn. Lucky catered. Hehe.. Or not I die.. But supper was *ehem*.. Cook Milo for them.. They should keep their comment to themselves.. Hehe.. You noe what I mean.. Borrowed stove form Band.. Because our heater is slow.. I think the Milo taste nice.. *I got bad taste anyway* Hehe..
Next day.. For breafast.. Got bread and Milo for them.. This time, I accidentaly broke the Band's stove after I cooked.. I tried to carry the loose item of the stove.. But the metal part was so HOT!! I scalded my fingers.. So hot.. But luckily I cook Milo for them.. My juniors got to know this and after they eat.. All of them stood up and said " Thank you Super Macho NCO Zul".. I was like "what"?! Hehe.. Because I just want them to drink the Milo on time for them.. How sweet of them.. Hehe..
After that got some games.. Lazy to type already la.. Then off I went for NPCC Day PArade rehearsal.. Hehe.. Have some fun there.. They kept calling me Victoria.. Coz, they dunno my name.. Sound like girl.. It goes something like" Ey, Victoria" So, I looked around to see which girl is called Victoria.. Then, I realised it was referring to me.. Hehe.. Weird right? Hehe.. Never mind.. I don't care anyway..
Aiya.. Lazy to type anymore.. Ish.. Lazy to upload the pics anyway.. Took more than 100 pics anyway.. Hehe.. Ok la... Till here.. Byez..
zul scribbled at;
2:03 PM
` zulhilmi.
` 18apr89.
` aries.
` meridian.
' zul's wishlist
' someone to appreciate my existance.
' to be loved by my loved ones.
' accept me for who i am.
' things to be back where they should be
' all my wish to be granted!.
[X]
[X]
[X]
[X]