nothing i can do
to piece my life back together.
' never be replaced
Friday, March 04, 2005
Ish
Erm.. Hi.. Feeling down lately.. Maybe what my friends said is true.. I have mood swing.. Extreme ones.. Can laugh at first moment, sad the next one.. Ish.. Feel really bad.. Just hope that I can control my temper.. Blame it on stress.. I think.. I really don't know.. Sorry to people out there if I throw my anger on you.. Really sorry..
Erm.. Hate my results.. Why can't all results go my way.. Just when I want to get a good L1R5, I have to do badly at some subjects.. Am I just plain dumb or what.. If my friends can do it.. Why can't you, Zul? Ah.. Ish.. Darn.. I think that I need to work hard.. REally hard..
I'm can feel the pressure already.. Need to relax la!!
zul scribbled at;
8:55 PM
` zulhilmi.
` 18apr89.
` aries.
` meridian.
' zul's wishlist
' someone to appreciate my existance.
' to be loved by my loved ones.
' accept me for who i am.
' things to be back where they should be
' all my wish to be granted!.
[X]
[X]
[X]
[X]