nothing i can do
to piece my life back together.
' never be replaced
Tuesday, March 29, 2005
Mac..
Hi.. Hehe.. Today's fun.. Hmm.. Thanks Cikgu Marliana ... That was certainly nice of you.. Don't know why it tasted great.. Hehe.. So happy that Cikgu treated me Mac Donalds.. She treated students who got A1 or A2 for their O Levels Malay.. I got the Big Mac.. Now very full.. Hehe.. Thanks Cikgu.. So sweet of you.. Hehe.. I will try to get A1 for my Higher Malay,k.. Hehe.. Continue the record.. Hehe.. I'm really counting on my HMT for my L1R5 in O Level.. Please..
Till here.. So sleepy.. Got to go. Bye.. :P
zul scribbled at;
5:29 PM
` zulhilmi.
` 18apr89.
` aries.
` meridian.
' zul's wishlist
' someone to appreciate my existance.
' to be loved by my loved ones.
' accept me for who i am.
' things to be back where they should be
' all my wish to be granted!.
[X]
[X]
[X]
[X]