nothing i can do
to piece my life back together.
' never be replaced
Thursday, March 10, 2005
Moody..
Hi all.. Hehe.. Erm.. So long didn't blog.. :p
Erm.. Still moody.. As usual la.. Hehe..
O Level is coming.. In erm.. 200 days time.. I should cut down my time here.. Hehe.. I just want to achieve what I dream.. I don't care what people say, it's their opinion.. When I think that I can, means I can.. I just hope that I can achieve it.. Insya-Allah..
Tmr NPCC Day Parade Rehearsal.. Tuesday, I'm collecting the NO.1 U.. So happy.. It's nice.. Hehe.. I'm hatching eggs again tomorrow.. OK la.. Got to go.. Bye..
zul scribbled at;
5:43 PM
` zulhilmi.
` 18apr89.
` aries.
` meridian.
' zul's wishlist
' someone to appreciate my existance.
' to be loved by my loved ones.
' accept me for who i am.
' things to be back where they should be
' all my wish to be granted!.
[X]
[X]
[X]
[X]