nothing i can do
to piece my life back together.
' never be replaced
Tuesday, March 15, 2005
No.1
Hi all! Hehe..
Erm.. Today is a tiring day.. Went to Police Academy to collect my NO.1 Uniform.. Yay.. So happy.. Get to wear it for the second time.. NP Day some more.. 5th consecutive Gold! Yay! Really happy.. I'll be receiving the prize.. My principal will take i-dunno-what-cane.. Yay! The Uniform is sooooo nice.. Very smart.. Hehe..
Aiya.. This thursday got NPCC competition.. Other schools coming.. Hehe.. Yay! *cheeky Zul* I'm the receptioninst.. Yay! After that competition, that afternoon, got camp.. Aiya.. Sec 1 Camp.. Ish.. I'm the camp chef! Hehe.. Sit at the canteen.. Do nothing except eating... No la.. Land Ex IC also.. So troublesome.. But never mind, I get to ride bike at East Coast Park this Thursay! Whee!! So fun.. The last time I ride a bike, my butt hurt.. Hehe.. :P
Ok la.. Till here.. I should finish my holiday homework.. Hehe.. Cannot procrastinate..
- A Math Workbook
- A Math TYS
- E Math Specimen Paper
- Physics Workbook
- Biology Workbook
- Malay Newpaper cutting
- Chemistry workbook
- Malay Composition
- 2 Social Studies Essay
- English composition
Yay! It's a lot!! Hehe.. I'm so happy.. Must bring some for camp.. Hehe.. OK la.. Till here.. Byez..
zul scribbled at;
4:11 PM
` zulhilmi.
` 18apr89.
` aries.
` meridian.
' zul's wishlist
' someone to appreciate my existance.
' to be loved by my loved ones.
' accept me for who i am.
' things to be back where they should be
' all my wish to be granted!.
[X]
[X]
[X]
[X]