nothing i can do
to piece my life back together.
' never be replaced
Thursday, March 31, 2005
Pond..
Hi.. Hmm.. Yesterday was fun.. It was photaking session.. I didn't know that it was phototaking day.. Hehe.. Never mind.. I look bad anyway.. Hmm.. The best thing is that we took a picture at the pond, on the platform of course.. I really didn't expect it.. We sat in random.. I chose to sit with my legs just above the water surface. So, I'm at the front la.. After three shots, unexpectedly, my friends cheekily decided to push one guy down...
So, down they go.. First was Shafiq.. He's was wet shoulder below.. When he was about to fall.. He was clinging on Fuad.. Some more, they were pushing Fuad.. So down Fuad went.. Hehe.. I was kinda push but luckily I'm strong enough to resist their force.. Hehe.. As expected, after the duo fall, the whole class grabbed hold of Arjun and Arjun went down.. Hehe.. So fun.. So, that made it three.. Hehe.. Whee.. So fun..
Hmm.. Aiya.. The Prelims back.. Aaaaaaarrrrgggggghhhh!! Hehe.. That means that the 3 months thing will be on.. Must work extra hard.. Hehe.. Aiming to get one single digit for L1R5.. Must get.. :p English mock test is next week.. So, scared.. So pressurized.. Hehe.. Never mind, must relax..
OK la.. Till here.. Miss you so much.. Anyway, you don't care anymore right? Hehe.. Bye..
-Pretence-
zul scribbled at;
5:18 PM
` zulhilmi.
` 18apr89.
` aries.
` meridian.
' zul's wishlist
' someone to appreciate my existance.
' to be loved by my loved ones.
' accept me for who i am.
' things to be back where they should be
' all my wish to be granted!.
[X]
[X]
[X]
[X]