nothing i can do
to piece my life back together.
' never be replaced
Thursday, March 24, 2005
SI
Whee!! Hi.. Hehe.. I'm fine! Hehe.. Hello..
OK la.. School was tiring.. PE, Got 2.4km run.. Yay! I clocked 10:20min.. So happy.. Run at the new route some more.. Just testing.. I think the route kinda motivating.. Don't know why. That timing is my fastest so far.. Yay! So happy..
Erm.. I don't think that I'm going to go for the SI Rank.. Really need to concentrate on my studies.. I'm not that smart anyway.. Other than that, they must be more deserving people other than me.. That's all la.. Anyway, I will just work hard la..
Till here.. BYe.. o_0 I'm really happy..
PS: This is a propoganda.. You can choose to believe it..
Pretence..
zul scribbled at;
9:05 PM
` zulhilmi.
` 18apr89.
` aries.
` meridian.
' zul's wishlist
' someone to appreciate my existance.
' to be loved by my loved ones.
' accept me for who i am.
' things to be back where they should be
' all my wish to be granted!.
[X]
[X]
[X]
[X]