nothing i can do
to piece my life back together.
' never be replaced
Sunday, March 13, 2005
Sometimes, to think of it..
Erm.. It's better if I don't play with my heart..
My feelings,
My emotions,
Shouldn't mess around with these..
But, I can't stop..
Why?
Maybe, there is this tiny feeling,
that says,
there is still a tiny chance..
Off I did,
Think of ,
The things we did,
How often I wish that it could repeat,
Over and over again..
I did enjoy the moments,
Certainly,
But as time passes,
It hurts,
I was back to reality then..
I know that all I dream was virtual..
Off I went,
Feeling hurt,
Everytime this occurred,
I think back of the times we shared..
It was certainly a cycle,
A vicious cycle,
I can't stop..
But thinking of you..
Aargh..
If there a room for me in your precious heart,
Do tell me,
For I will occupy those spaces..
Cherish you..
Ish.. Time will certainly decide..
As moment pass,
We grew further in distance..
Further and further..
Only miracle can save these..
I wish..
Miracle will soon exist,
To provide another miracle,
That really can save both of us..
I'm still waiting..
Pretence..
zul scribbled at;
8:21 PM
` zulhilmi.
` 18apr89.
` aries.
` meridian.
' zul's wishlist
' someone to appreciate my existance.
' to be loved by my loved ones.
' accept me for who i am.
' things to be back where they should be
' all my wish to be granted!.
[X]
[X]
[X]
[X]