nothing i can do
to piece my life back together.
' never be replaced
Sunday, April 17, 2005
1 day b4 my burfday..
Yet another Sunday.. Pretty boring here.. Some more, I'm sick.. Down with fever and cough.. Never mind la.. Tomorrow is my birthday.. Not expectig anything la.. It shall be just another day, I suppose.. Really never mind.. Hehe.. Cheers..
Aiya.. Should really settle down to study.. Improve on my Sciences.. Got my Math results back.. Thank goodness.. I passed both.. Got A1 for both.. So happy.. A Maths was really lucky.. E Maths could have gotten higher.. Must read properly!! Hehe.. But my Science are really bad.. Real bad.. Anyone willing to teach me.. I don't like applying.. Stoopid.. If they just ask me for the definition of certain terms, I'm gonna get full marks.. But this, ask to calculate this and this la.. Stoopid.. Hehe.. Relax Zul..
Tomorrow 16.. I'm getting older huh.. Hehe.. Ok la.. Till here.. I want to continue rotting.. Bye..
zul scribbled at;
6:28 PM
` zulhilmi.
` 18apr89.
` aries.
` meridian.
' zul's wishlist
' someone to appreciate my existance.
' to be loved by my loved ones.
' accept me for who i am.
' things to be back where they should be
' all my wish to be granted!.
[X]
[X]
[X]
[X]