nothing i can do
to piece my life back together.
' never be replaced
Tuesday, April 12, 2005
Help
Hi there.. Hehe.. I badly need help.. My darling is sick.. She needs attention and medicine.. Something is not right with her.. Cannot function as per normal.. I'm not happy these days because of these.. Please.. I cannot surf the net.. My computer is down.. Help.. The LAN Driver not working.. Help..
Tomorrow is Inter School X Country.. May we get first for both.. Then can get half-day.. Hmm.. Concert Band did well.. Got Gold with homours.. So did our Indian Dance.. Although only Gold... I think choir also.. That one not sure.. I think got one more.. But I forgot.. Hehe.. Sorrie.. :P So did NPCC.. Yay.. I'm gonna receive the award on behalf for my school.. This embarrassing thing is that my name will be announced.. Hehe.. All can here.. Hmm.. Anyway, I think that my sis will not be going to that parade.. Coz only got one ticket.. Don't know yet la.. Hehe.. OK la.. Got to tend to my honey... Bye..
zul scribbled at;
6:46 PM
` zulhilmi.
` 18apr89.
` aries.
` meridian.
' zul's wishlist
' someone to appreciate my existance.
' to be loved by my loved ones.
' accept me for who i am.
' things to be back where they should be
' all my wish to be granted!.
[X]
[X]
[X]
[X]