nothing i can do
to piece my life back together.
' never be replaced
Friday, April 15, 2005
Hi all..
Happy because there was no school today.. My school's X-Country got first for both Divisions in teh Inter School Annual Cross Country Event held on Wednesday.. So happy.. I think that we were the only school that came down as a whole school to watch.. Prinipal made it compulsory.. Perhaps, he saw the victory was coming.. Hehe.. School provided buses for the Sec 4s.. :P
I think that the principal is happy too because we got Gold with honours for Concert Band and Choir and Gold for Indian Dance.. Waiting for CO.. NPCC got their 5th consecutive Gold.. So happy..
Hmm.. Just now got parade.. NPCC DAY Parade Rehearsal.. Very little people.. Don't know why.. Tomorrow also have.. Hmm.. Shouldn't I be sleeping.. Ya.. I should.. Till here.. Bye..
zul scribbled at;
11:12 PM
` zulhilmi.
` 18apr89.
` aries.
` meridian.
' zul's wishlist
' someone to appreciate my existance.
' to be loved by my loved ones.
' accept me for who i am.
' things to be back where they should be
' all my wish to be granted!.
[X]
[X]
[X]
[X]