nothing i can do
to piece my life back together.
' never be replaced
Sunday, April 24, 2005
Hi all.. Yesterday was NPCC Day Parade 2005.. Thank God I didn't commit any mistake.. I think..It went on smoothly.. Hehe.. I felt like a VIP.. Sat at the front and was able to view the whole parade.. Some more, after that, we were suppose to take picture.. Flashes here and there.. Felt like a superstar.. Hehe.. Anyhow only.. Anyway, luckily my boots were not burned.. Phew.. Or not..
Special thanks to my sister's friend because without her, my sister will not want to go herself.. Hehe.. No la.. Thanks Sis for coming down and all record the parade and take the picture.. Although you didn't record the part where they announced my name.. Never mind.. Hehe..
Really miss the parade.. The people involved in the parade.. Really miss the time where we held on together despite being yelled in front of the face, being picked on here and there and the scorching sun.. Yeah, miss those moments.. Got to know many new people too.. The Manjusri and DHS people.. They are really fun.. Not to forget Marsiling Sec NPCC.. They were co-operative .. But some of girls were a little bit naughty.. Hehe.. Kept calling my name since they got to know my name.. Teased me by calling me handsome boy.. Hehe.. Also the CIs who had helped us a lot.. Thanks.. Malcom Sir.. Yeah a lot more.. Thanks people..
Very relieved when I got hold of the Gold Award.. Because, when we first took over the unit, I think that no one will believe that we will get the Award.. Even myself.. But we worked hard and got it.. Yeah! Just wanna see my Sec 3s get the 6th Gold Award.. But I think, urm, erm.. No comments.. Lest the improve their attitude, I think there will be no reason why they cannot get the Award. Thats all.. Ok la.. Till here.. Bye..
zul scribbled at;
3:09 PM
` zulhilmi.
` 18apr89.
` aries.
` meridian.
' zul's wishlist
' someone to appreciate my existance.
' to be loved by my loved ones.
' accept me for who i am.
' things to be back where they should be
' all my wish to be granted!.
[X]
[X]
[X]
[X]