nothing i can do
to piece my life back together.
' never be replaced
Monday, April 04, 2005
Hi.. Hmm.. Aiya.. Cannot use Internet on my PC.. Stupid PC.. Now, because got router they change something and as a result they found out that the LAN Driver in my PC is not functioning.. Then cannot use.. Must ask Packard Bell on how to get it right.. So, that means that I cannot use my MSN Messenger because I don't know what's my password.. If on PC, then it will sign in automatically.. Hehe.. Toobad la.. I can only use friendster.. Can someone help me rectify all the problems.. Hehe..
Hmm.. I will be sitting for an English Mock Test.. I hate English.. I cannot write Narrative.. Help.. No matter how hard I try, it seems that I can't.. Can someone help me? Hehe.. Somewhere next week, I think got the Cross Country thingy.. Go Victoria School!! Hehe.. May we win again..
Then I don't know when, got Annual Track and Field in my school.. Not participating in any events.. I'm not fit to join any.. Hehe.. Thought of joining the steeplechase.. But then, remembered that the track and field athletes in my school are very fit.. So, I might lose my 1 lap and get myself laughed at.. Hehe.. Not going to risk it.. Hehe.. Shotput? Nah.. I'm always disqualified as I throw the ball a fraction too late.. Hehe.. So, I shall be the cheerleader.. Ya right.. hehe..
OK la.. Till here.. Nothing to write.. I will not be able to use the MSN.. aaaarrgghh.. :) Bye.. Wish me luck in my English.. Just aim for a B3.. Never gotten the high.. Must try.. OK.. Bye..
zul scribbled at;
8:01 PM
` zulhilmi.
` 18apr89.
` aries.
` meridian.
' zul's wishlist
' someone to appreciate my existance.
' to be loved by my loved ones.
' accept me for who i am.
' things to be back where they should be
' all my wish to be granted!.
[X]
[X]
[X]
[X]