Wednesday, April 27, 2005
My handwriting..
I don't have a girl's handwriting and I don't type-write by essays ok?! Yeah.. My friends commented on my handwriting.. So did some of my teachers.. They said that my handwriting is like Braille.. Can be read with eyes close since they are so uniformed.. Hehe..
I'm kinda confuse right now.. So many things are going on.. I don't even know when is which.. Yeah.. What I know is that next week is English Mock Test (again).. There is no major exam next month.. Only my 3 Sciences paper.. Other than that nil.. Must start studying..
Anyway, I just feel that this blog thingy is all propoganda.. Yeah. One may wish to write all the good things about oneself and yet write nothing bad about him/her self.. For me, I just write what is good to be read.. I don't really venge my anger by writing bad about someone.. Why should I? Yeah, "If nothing good comes out from your mouth, then shut up!" So I shall write a good stuffs..
zul scribbled at;
4:55 PM