nothing i can do
to piece my life back together.
' never be replaced
Thursday, April 21, 2005
NAPFA
I can't jump.. Yeah.. That's the fact.. And I can't stretch.. Hehe.. Am I abnormal? :P
Yeah.. Just was NAPFA.. My class went down late for PE on purpose.. We thought that we could skip NAPFA, but could not.. Hehe.. So, we did NAPFA.. Got 3As, 1C and 1E.. That means that even I get A for my 2.4km run. I will not get Gold or Silver.. Aiya.. Just because I cannot jump.. I got only 215cm for my Standing Broad Jump and 42 cm for my Sit and Reach.. The rest, hmm, 9 chin-ups, 50 sit-ups and 9.9 secs for Shuttle Run.. So, I get only 19 points so far.. Wish me well in 2.4km run..
Yeah.. Is it my legs or is it the jumping mat? Hehe..
zul scribbled at;
6:46 PM
` zulhilmi.
` 18apr89.
` aries.
` meridian.
' zul's wishlist
' someone to appreciate my existance.
' to be loved by my loved ones.
' accept me for who i am.
' things to be back where they should be
' all my wish to be granted!.
[X]
[X]
[X]
[X]