nothing i can do
to piece my life back together.
' never be replaced
Saturday, April 02, 2005
NPCC Parade..
Hi.. Decided to blog today.. Hmm.. Just now was NPCC Day Parade Rehearsal.. Aiya.. Now %Saturday already.. Ish.. But they say our performance is not that good.. So, they want us to come back on Friday and Saturday.. Aargh.. Hehe.. Anyway, the training for me just started.. We just learn how to climb the stairs.. Yay! I just want everything to go smoothly on the actual day. Please.. Hehe.. Just now also rain.. Felt like sleeping.. Furthermore, my training had not started.. ZZZzzzZZZ.. Hehe..
My ROD is near anyway.. Aiya.. Is it good or bad? Must concentrate on my O Level anyway.. Hmm... Anyway, quite happy with my A Maths.. I got 97%.. First time got that high.. Hehe.. Must still my overall for the 4 class test is still 74.. Aiya.. Because got one test I failed badly.. Stupid me.. So I got A1,F9,A1 and A1.. Contrasting right? Hehe..
Really miss her.. But never mind.. Things do change.. I'll try hard to forget her as much as I want her to be mine.. Hehe.. Pretence everywhere.. Wheeeeeeee... Ok la.. Happy already.. Bye..
zul scribbled at;
7:56 PM
` zulhilmi.
` 18apr89.
` aries.
` meridian.
' zul's wishlist
' someone to appreciate my existance.
' to be loved by my loved ones.
' accept me for who i am.
' things to be back where they should be
' all my wish to be granted!.
[X]
[X]
[X]
[X]