nothing i can do
to piece my life back together.
' never be replaced
Saturday, April 09, 2005
Tmr. No.1
Hi.. Hehe.. Just now got NPCC Day Parade Rehearsal.. Aiya.. Didn't do much just now.. Just tried the steps twice and we slacked all the way.. Hmm.. Tomorrow, full dress rehearsal.. Get to wear No.1.. Just prepared.. I should be sleeping now.. Tomorrow parade.. Hmm.. Never mind.. Sice I have the chance to use Internet on my sister's lappy.. Why not? Hehe.. :P
On just now class test, I think that I cannot get A1.. Mr Lim changed the question.. Never mind bout that.. But the problem is that I did careless thing.. Aiya.. Just don't to fail.. Just now also E Maths Test.. Cannot get full marks.. Hehe.. Should try harder.. Mock Test(English) was rather bad.. Hope that my compositions help.. Please.. Hehe..
Anyway, my vice principal leaving.. So sad.. He's a very good guy.. Humorous I think.. Hehe.. Just wish him the best of luck in everything he does.. OK la..
OK la. Till here.. Bye..
zul scribbled at;
12:08 AM
` zulhilmi.
` 18apr89.
` aries.
` meridian.
' zul's wishlist
' someone to appreciate my existance.
' to be loved by my loved ones.
' accept me for who i am.
' things to be back where they should be
' all my wish to be granted!.
[X]
[X]
[X]
[X]