nothing i can do
to piece my life back together.
' never be replaced
Friday, April 22, 2005
Tomorrow is the NPCC Day Parade 2005.. I have not prepared a single stuff.. Hehe.. Lots o work to do later tonight.. Must be at Geylang Methodist at 1pm.. Haiya.. Just wish me luck la tomorrow.. Hope that I will not do any silly while receiving the prize.. Hehe..
Hmm.. Just now was Annual Track and Field Meet for my school.. I joined every event except for 100m, 200m, 400m, 800m, 2000m, shotput, long jump and ..... Basically, I didn't join nay evenT.. Hehe.. Lame me.. Yeah.. My house, Rochore got the third.. Slight improvement.. Compared to lasy year.. Can foresee potential in the lower secondary pupils in Rochore.. Haha.. Just hope that we will do just as well for Cross Country.. Hehe.. Just now, I held the Rochore flag for a long time.. Wave here and there.. Distributed headbands.. Paint people faces.. Haha..
OK la.. Till here.. Nitez..
zul scribbled at;
10:19 PM
` zulhilmi.
` 18apr89.
` aries.
` meridian.
' zul's wishlist
' someone to appreciate my existance.
' to be loved by my loved ones.
' accept me for who i am.
' things to be back where they should be
' all my wish to be granted!.
[X]
[X]
[X]
[X]