nothing i can do
to piece my life back together.
' never be replaced
Saturday, May 07, 2005
Am I down with chickenpox?! I don't know la.. Got the dot-dots on my body.. Lesser than 10.. Aargh! I don't want to be sick.. I wanna go to school.. I wanna sit for the Mock exam.. I wanna study my Mathematic.. I wanna sit for English Lesson.. Importantly, I wanna go to school!! Yeah I want!
Actually, I don't might being infected.. What I hate is that I cannot eat a lot of stuff.. I'm the choosy ones.. Yeah I am.. I only eat what I like.. And most of the food I like, I'm banned from them! Aiya.. Nonetheless.. I must remain optimistic.. If there are more than 10 dots.. Then, I'm infected.. Other than that, I'm not.. (Yay! I get to go to school! )Hehe...
Hmm. I think that I'm going out later.. Study with that Rahiem.. Yeah.. I mean study.. Have been lazy these days... Just sat for HMT Mock.. It was very difficult.. Give some stupid words.. How would I know the meaning of "menyelinap"?! Cikgu said that it's gonna be like O's.. If like this, I'm gonan die.. Yeah, I depend on my HMT for my O's.. My English is bad you know.. Hehe..
Till here.. Bye bye..
I'm not sick!!!
zul scribbled at;
2:46 PM
` zulhilmi.
` 18apr89.
` aries.
` meridian.
' zul's wishlist
' someone to appreciate my existance.
' to be loved by my loved ones.
' accept me for who i am.
' things to be back where they should be
' all my wish to be granted!.
[X]
[X]
[X]
[X]