nothing i can do
to piece my life back together.
' never be replaced
Saturday, May 14, 2005
Dear Bloggie,
Hehe.. Today is Saturday.. Did nothing much except that playing computer, eat and attempt A Maths.. Yeah.. Life has been like this for the past few days.. Hehe.. Wow! Mr Lim gave quite a few homeworks while I was away.. Yup, I can prefer not to do and just give a blur face when I return.. But nono.. I'm gonna do and pass up when it is due.. Through Rahiem of course.. But in order to do that, I must understand the new chapter that he thought.. I think I got the basic idea already la. Yeah.. Love A Maths.. I heard that there a new chapters for other subjects which the respective teachers had started to teach this week.. I miss out on a lot of them.. Ish.. Need to catch up..
So, when I return, it's gonna be the last week of the school term.. And it's the crash course for our 2nd language.. Yeah, the whole week gonna be Mother Tongue.. Sit in that small class for hours I suppose.. Can be stuffy at times.. Lolx..
Yeah.. Rahiem just gave me some Maths book that my class was supposed to order. The compilation of the past year papers.. I hope that I can make full use of it. I hope.. Oh no.. My teacher started the Kinematics chapter on Monday and had finished it on Friday.. Yeah, he coped a lot of periods and had 13 periods in total for the week.. 13!! Thats 35 times 13.. Thats 455 mins or 7.5 hrs+.. Haha.. But I didn't attend!!
About NAPFA.. I got Bronze.. Ish.. Just because I cannot jump.. I also got 10.40min for 2.4km run.. Whee.. 2nd in class.. Just because Fuad and Jingming didn't run.. Aiya.. I got 10 among the three classes.. My hope for top 20 for X-Countrty still seems not feasible.. Weiqiang got the 20th spot for X-Country and he's 1st in class for 2.4km.. How to get 20th? Haha.. Must try harder..
OK la. Till here.. Bye..I wanna try my A Maths.. Bye..
zul scribbled at;
5:53 PM
` zulhilmi.
` 18apr89.
` aries.
` meridian.
' zul's wishlist
' someone to appreciate my existance.
' to be loved by my loved ones.
' accept me for who i am.
' things to be back where they should be
' all my wish to be granted!.
[X]
[X]
[X]
[X]