nothing i can do
to piece my life back together.
' never be replaced
Monday, May 23, 2005
Dots
I'm back!!!!
Whee.. I'm cured.. That's what I think.. All those dots.. Poof.. Gone.. But they are evil.. They left marks on me.. Now, I look worse.. From ugly to uglier?! Yeah.. Thank God they are gone.. Imagine hundreds of these dots were once on your body.. They leave all those marks.. Yeah.. Hundreds of them.. :P
Ish.. Tomorrow is my English Oral Prelim!! On the surface, yeah.. Like what make big fuss out of it.. But, the problem is that I just attended one pathetic oral lesson.. And the format thingy is like change already? What the.. Oh God help me.. Just give me a B3.. I would be thankful.. I don't want to fail.. Puhlease!!
Ok.. I'm gonna be in school tomorrow.. I shall see my friends reaction.. Maybe they will like..
"Ouh Zul! You're back?! We miss you so much.. The class is so quiet without you!"
- Thats gonna be nice.. But maybe, some will go..
"Wah lao Zul.. You come back already? The class will be noisy.. "
- Ouch.. That will hurt..
Oh ok.. That are some of my imagination.. Just an illustration.. Hehe.. It will be the last week of school now.. Not quite sure whether we need to come down during the hols.. I (don't) want to come down! Hahax. OK la.. Till here..
I'm gonna be a genuis in these coming month..
-Trust me-
I'll try?
zul scribbled at;
12:22 PM
` zulhilmi.
` 18apr89.
` aries.
` meridian.
' zul's wishlist
' someone to appreciate my existance.
' to be loved by my loved ones.
' accept me for who i am.
' things to be back where they should be
' all my wish to be granted!.
[X]
[X]
[X]
[X]