nothing i can do
to piece my life back together.
' never be replaced
Sunday, May 08, 2005
Hundred of dots are all over my body.. Yeah, because of chickenpox.. My face is the worst.. I've counted.. More than 50 are on my face.. Can imagine how ugly my face looks? It's terrible you know.. Haven't go to a doctor yet.. Tomorrow perhaps..
Ish.. I will miss school.. That's very bad.. Miss out lessons.. ( Wah, Zul!! You are so good meh? ) Hehe.. Duh.. I'll miss out on my Sciences Mock Tests.. Phew.. Hehe..
OK la.. Till here.. I'll rot in these coming two weeks.. Yeah, I will..
Chickenpox.. :(
zul scribbled at;
6:03 PM
` zulhilmi.
` 18apr89.
` aries.
` meridian.
' zul's wishlist
' someone to appreciate my existance.
' to be loved by my loved ones.
' accept me for who i am.
' things to be back where they should be
' all my wish to be granted!.
[X]
[X]
[X]
[X]