nothing i can do
to piece my life back together.
' never be replaced
Thursday, May 26, 2005
I have this ego in me..
I will pull a long face when someone displease me..
I will not talk to that person..
Yeah.. That's what I am..
But, if the person said "Sorry"..
I will feel bad..
I will feel as if I had made someone felt bad..
Then, I will smile..
Yeah.. The word "sorry" is a strong word.. It's difficult to describe the situation when someone said "sorry".. Hehe.. So, you people should make me angry.. Then when I don't talk to you people.. Say the magic word.. Hahax.. I'm being taken advantage of.. :P
Hahax.. I played soccer just now.. After school.. Whee.. So fun.. For so long I didn't play.. Felt happy then.. Manage to score the first goal for my team after a pathetic 30 mins of play.. Actually our playing area wasn't that big.. Yeah.. Don't know why like that..
Hmm.. Later, I went to Road Safety Park with my Sec 2s.. Blueks.. Only 19 of them.. Felt like strangling them.. All because of Arts Day.. They sign up for this and that.. Then, they pushed aside CCA.. Yeah.. Hehe.. Fun to go there.. But I go there alone.. No, actually with Ms Wong.. Some more got free Coke from Mac.. Haha.. My Sec 2s and 3s will be going for the ATC tomorrow.. Better get the best camper, k... Haha.. Continue our tradition.. :P
Ok la.. Things are fine here.. The dialogue session with Mr Hawazi Daipi, Principal, Dr Faishal and another Dr.. - I forgot his name- was great.. They told us many things.. They want to see Malay/ Muslim Victorians scoring better aggregate.. Yeah.. Because, we excelled in CCA.. Our new elected Head prefect is a Malay.. However, we are quite bad in studies.. Average, Malay pupils score a 13 in their O's.. That's above the school expected L1R5.. Yeah.. I think that we are bad too.. Need to improve.. I must improve!
Oh ya.. Things are good here.. Really good.. Enjoying life.. Wahaha.. Next week is Chem Prac Prelims!! Oi.. I don't want to take.. Test me Organic Chemstiry can la.. But don't ask me to add this and that and expect me to give the colour! Haha.. Ok la. Till here..
Best o luck for those who are taking the Mother Tongue O's next week.. Score an A1 ok.. Bye
zul scribbled at;
7:19 PM
` zulhilmi.
` 18apr89.
` aries.
` meridian.
' zul's wishlist
' someone to appreciate my existance.
' to be loved by my loved ones.
' accept me for who i am.
' things to be back where they should be
' all my wish to be granted!.
[X]
[X]
[X]
[X]