nothing i can do
to piece my life back together.
' never be replaced
Tuesday, May 03, 2005
I really miss her.. Yup.. I badly do.. Nothing can be done though.. So be it la.. Hehe..
Ok ok.. Shall stop my nonsense.. English Mock Test is tomorrow.. Must at least get B3.. Please.. Expository Essay and Report will be tested.. Aiya..
Thurs - A Maths Test
Friday - Mother Tongue Mid Year..
Next week - Bio, Phy, Chem Mock.. Ish
Shall study hard. Need to improve badly.. Yesh.. I should.. Hehe.. OK.. Till here la..
I have been trying hard to change.. I hope that I'll be given a chance.. Hehe.. Ya.. I miss her a lot..
PS: Stop crapping ya, Zul..
zul scribbled at;
7:17 PM
` zulhilmi.
` 18apr89.
` aries.
` meridian.
' zul's wishlist
' someone to appreciate my existance.
' to be loved by my loved ones.
' accept me for who i am.
' things to be back where they should be
' all my wish to be granted!.
[X]
[X]
[X]
[X]