nothing i can do
to piece my life back together.
' never be replaced
Sunday, June 19, 2005
Dear bloggie..
2.... 6... 5.... Hahax.. That was the Lucky Draw second prize winner's number.. You know what, my number was 264.. What the... Hahax.. So my friend got it.. Aiya.. Miss it... Hehe.. Yup, the lucky draw was for the contestants in the Joo Chiat Sports thingy..
I participated and represented my CCA.. Hahax. We were laughed at firstly.. Duh, we were in the Open category.. That means all the big guys will play.. Including the Old Victorian Association.. Hahax.. One guy asked my teacher..
"Hey, this is your B Div ah?
"No la.."
*Laughters*
Hahax.. Never mind la.. I'm certain that we are the youngest there.. Fielding all 16 years old kids.. The other category was Under 15.. We missed by a year.. Or not.. I'm sure that we will trash the others.. Hahax. Let's start with the game..
1st game.. We won 3-0 (Chris, Me, Terence scored) Yippee.. I was the defender but when it comes to set pieces.. I will go up and be outside the box.. It was a corner kick.. I knew that the goalkeeper would fumble.. Hahax.. He didn't gather it cleanly.. So, I got the ball and just kick it larx.. Hahax.. I knew that will go in.. Hehe.. Another good thing.. My goalkeeper didn't even touch the ball.. Hahax.. That's a good start..
Subsequently.. We lost.. 3-0 and 4-0.. That bad you know.. Hahax.. The last match was against the OVA.. We lost.. Our PE Teacher were in their team.. Hahax.. His calf muscles are bigger than my biceps.. Hahax..
OK la.. That's all la.. We also got to eat dinner and got the Lucky Draw thingy.. Hahax.. Then go home.. It was certainly a nice Sunday.. OK.. Till here.. Bye.. There's nothing below..
I told you there will be nothing..
You didn't trust me ah?
Someone discovered this..
I guess it's pretty obvious..
Hahax..
Bye.. Take care..
zul scribbled at;
7:59 PM
` zulhilmi.
` 18apr89.
` aries.
` meridian.
' zul's wishlist
' someone to appreciate my existance.
' to be loved by my loved ones.
' accept me for who i am.
' things to be back where they should be
' all my wish to be granted!.
[X]
[X]
[X]
[X]