Friday, June 17, 2005
Dear "dear",
Hahax..Went to school just now as my OC wanted to see me.. Now, I'm Station Inspector Zulhilmi.. Hahax.. I got it, so did Sanjay.. Both of us felt bad because we felt that Samuel is suppose to be the deserving one.. He really worked hard but he didn't get what he wanted.. But at least he got the Best Unit Cadet.. I thought I would get that.. But now.. I got Station Inspector..
Wondering why I accepted? Hahax.. I can't be bothered to argue anymore la.. What people give, I take la.. Afterall, I don't think it's that tough anyway larx.. Hahax.. Whoo.. Ok la enough of my nonsense.. At least, I'm happy that I got the highest possible rank in NPCC.. Hahax.. Station Inspector in a Gold Unit.. That's so erm.. Blueks.. Hehe..
OK la.. This is the end of the third week.. S-h-i-t.. Prelim1 is near.. Must get myself organised.. Hahax.. I want to study already la.. Till here.. Byez..
Air conditioning of School Hall = Good results ?
Slow and steady,
you are out of my mind!
zul scribbled at;
6:51 PM