Tuesday, June 14, 2005
Dear diary,
Hahax.. Just came back from Rahiem's void deck.. Did my A Maths homework with Rahiem and Khairul.. My primary school mate also join us.. Firdaus.. Hahax.. So long never meet him.. Ermx.. I'm about to finish the A Maths homework.. Hahx.. I'm going to try to finish my E Maths before thursday.. Then, can start doing my Sciences..
PS: Rahiem, your void deck is infected with mosquitoes ok!! Don't give me the reason that my blood is sweet.. If you say I'm sweet, perhaps I'll accept.. Hahax..
I wanna do well in my remaining exams just to change the general's perspective on me.. Ya.. If possible, I wanna get all distinction in O's .. That's what I want.. Although it is not that possible.. My English, Physics and Biology al least an A? That's not me.. I rarely got that high.. Aiya.. HMT some more.. I see myself as some one who just excel in Malay but not in Migher Malay.. I cannot write all the mushy mushy Malay like some of my friends do.. I can only write simple correct Malay.. Haha..
Mushy-mushy? Hahax..
Don't laugh at what I wanna wirte ok..
I wanna get all distinctions for O's or 6pts..
Either way I will be happy..
Lesser than 10pts also sounds nice..
Last year, lesser than 10 Malay got lesser than 10pts..
That's so.. Ermx..
Ish.. Received a call just now.. From Samuel.. He said that I was really promoted to Station Inspector.. I tried very hard to convinced my teacher not to promote me.. But aargh.. I got it.. Getting it is one point.. But the work that comes with it is another.. I just want to concentrate my study more.. See how things go.. Must go the SI Interview some more.. But I don't think that I wanna be a CI in my pre-U Level.. I think that I wanna take up another CCA.. A new one perhaps.. So ya.. That are my thoughts for now.. So.. It seems that I have to down to school on Friday to get my rank.. Another work for me.. Ish.. Anyway, I dont think that I really deserve it .. Yup, I do work hard.. But not as hard as some of my friends did..
Station Inspector Zulhilmi.. SI Zul.. Hahax.. Weird huh?
Yeah.. It's really over.. I do wish that a miracle will save.. First it's just days, then weeks, once it was a month.. Aargh.. We're totally the opposite.. We're both South poles.. Perhaps she's better to be alone without me.. Aiya.. Anyway, thanks for everything.. I deeply really appreciate it.. I really do.. Miss ya..
zul scribbled at;
8:32 PM