nothing i can do
to piece my life back together.
' never be replaced
Wednesday, June 01, 2005
Hi all.. Hahax.. I'm generally happy today.. I managed to clear some of the things that were due.. I managed to finish up my NYAA Silver.. I never thought that I was able to finish it.. Hehe.. But I managed.. Woohoo.. The SPF Application form also nearly completed.. Erm.. Chances of me getting it is erm.. I-dunnoe.. Haha.. 50-50 perhaps.. :P I just need to take a picture of me in the NPCC Uniform.. Maybe later I'll go out and take ah..
Tomorrow got Oral Practice.. Aiya.. 9.30am
Just now practical.. Aiya.. I hope that I can pass..
I thought it's chloride but people say it's sulphur..
But I got copper right.. I think.. Haha..
Just hope that things are going to be fine..
I hope..
To be a Station Inspector or not to be?!
zul scribbled at;
7:06 PM
` zulhilmi.
` 18apr89.
` aries.
` meridian.
' zul's wishlist
' someone to appreciate my existance.
' to be loved by my loved ones.
' accept me for who i am.
' things to be back where they should be
' all my wish to be granted!.
[X]
[X]
[X]
[X]