nothing i can do
to piece my life back together.
' never be replaced
Sunday, August 28, 2005
Hi hoy..
Prelim has started.. Only the Practicals.. Chemistry Prac was like shit.. Quite tough.. Tmr is Phy Prac.. Tuesday is English Paper 1 and 2.. Aargh.. Just hope that I can do well and go for the 1st three months.. Please.. Hahax..
Victoria School to go co-ed? This issue has been discussed widely.. I have no comment..Anyway, I would be out of VS by the time the girls come in (If the plan goes on).. Haha.. Only time would decide..
Ok la.. Thanks to my sis, I'm able to use the internet now.. Ok la.. Got to go.. Just hope that things gonna be fine.. Bye..
zul scribbled at;
3:56 PM
` zulhilmi.
` 18apr89.
` aries.
` meridian.
' zul's wishlist
' someone to appreciate my existance.
' to be loved by my loved ones.
' accept me for who i am.
' things to be back where they should be
' all my wish to be granted!.
[X]
[X]
[X]
[X]