Saturday, December 24, 2005
I'm bored..
Hi..
Changed my blog skin again.. This was my previous previous blog skin.. Hehe.. My sis did it for me.. Lazy to do it myself.. Maybe, I'll change whenI really have the time.. Woohoo.. There is Orientation at MJC this Wednesday.. I think that they will be many Victorians.. I wish.. Hehe.. We are supposed to choose our subjects that we want to offer.. Maybe, I'll take Chemisty, Biology and Economics.. Biology?! Believe it?! Hahax.. My biology is not that good.. But I'm really interested.. Then, can take medicine in U.. Hehe.. Thats what they say..
DSA.. Direct School Admission.. Ish.. It does not cater to all students.. What I mean is that urm, not all students can apply to JCs they want.. Only students with talents in sports or cultural group like that.. Hehe.. Never heard any student from uniformed groups apply.. Duh.. Let's see..
Interview..
Student: I'm the Unit Sergeant Major of a unit that won Gold in 2005..
Principal: So?
Another case..
Student: I can run 100m in 12 secs..
Principal: Congrats, you are in..
Yeah.. I'm not saying that DSA is unfair thing.. Actually, I think that it is a good way for JCs to pick the students that can help the JC win and at the same time, sharpen the students skills.. Also, it's an alternative way for students to get into the JCs they want..
Bottomline, nothing is perfect.. There are bound to be weaknesses and strengths in everything..
Enough of that..
Hehe.. Would everything change if I had said "yes"?
Till here..
zul scribbled at;
2:25 PM