Saturday, December 17, 2005
MJC
MJC.. Here I come.. Hehe.. I am posted there.. Woohoo..
Why do people change? I wonder..
Aargh..
Is it my fault?
Is it that I'm expecting too much?
Or is it that someone is just not doing his/her part?
I thought that I will have the best time in the world..
I thought, I though wrong..
It is not as sweet as I expected..
Please take my pain away..
Pretence..
./././././././
Yeah.. MJC.. Woohoo.. 5 ppl from my primary school class are going there.. Hahax.. Apart from my VS friends.. Hehe.. I'm gonna have a lot of friends.. Yippee.. But, what is important is that if I make new friends, I shall and will not forget the old ones.. Because they have given you happiness that drives you to move on with life.. You moved on, and with that, you make new friends.. So, just don't forget the old ones people.. Without them, you will not meet new ones.. What rubbish I'm talking about.. Hehe.. OK la.. Till here.. Byez..
Why?
zul scribbled at;
1:04 AM