Tuesday, January 24, 2006
Birthday!!
Dear "dear",
Hee.. OG outing was fun.. School was also fun.. Basically, everything was fun.. Really.. Just now, we had like lotsa tutorial.. Yar.. It's boring at times.. But never mind.. PE was also "fun".. Ran two rounds outside the school.. Tiring ar.. But, I feel happy everytime I run.. Hahax.. Dumb me..
Oh yar.. I forgot to tell you all.. I'm an OGL!! Ya.. It's unfair right? I didnt even attend the interview and I got in.. It's unfait to those who attended the interview.. Hehe.. I guess I was lucky.. So, erm, we supposed to have OG outing at 6.30pm.. But the OGL meeting just now ended at around 7.00pm.. It was late.. But, the other Reg4 members waited patiently for us.. Thanks yar!! Hee..
We ate at KFC.. We certainly had fun there.. Laugh until some people teared.. I got cramps in my stomach.. Then later, we went to Tampines Mall to celebrate the Januarybabies.. Frederick, Minnie and Khairul.. Happy Birthday yar people!!
Aargh. Lazy to type anymore.. Talk about it when I'm free.. I'm perfectly cool..
Till here..
' im not perfect
zul scribbled at;
11:17 PM