nothing i can do
to piece my life back together.
' never be replaced
Friday, January 27, 2006
Chinese New Year
Hi people..
MIA for the past few days.. So, Im back.. Hahax.. School is extremely fun.. Yar.. Its really nice to see people.. My OG to be exact.. Really love them.. Aargh.. We just have like how many days to spent together.. Tsk tsk.. I want to be with them.. Hahax..
You know why I love being with them? It's just because I love teasing.. Hahax.. Creating new rumours here and there.. It's fun.. It is alright to sacrifice one's happiness(ie the one that being picked on) for the sake of others(there like >10ppl).. What a noble act!! Hehe..
Lesson-wise.. It has been fun.. Really.. What you need is just consistency.. Just do your assignment on time and you'll do fine.. Yar.. Hahax.. I still have like many more tutorials to go.. Whee.. Must do during this long break.. I will certainly miss school.. Hehe.. School is fun..
Ouh yar.. I just bought a new sling bag.. I wanted it for so long.. Now then I get it.. Hehe.. Never mind.. It's black.. Enough said already..
Anyway, PE is fun.. Although I usually dont look forward to PE.. In JC, its only running and running.. Miss VS.. We used to like "Sir, today soccer ar?".. Then the teacher will like "Ok, run 3 rounds first and take the ball.." Hahax.. Now, it has changed.. But, I still like it.. I love running.. I need to lose weight.. So that I can do pull-ups.. Hee.. Niwaes, for those who are running for Atlas, do our house proud!! Jia yo.. Hahax.. Dunno how to spell ar.. Good luck people!!
Happy Birthday Linlin (23 Jan)
Happy Birthday Frederick (25 Jan)
Happy Birthday Khairul (29 Jan)
Although its kinda late.. But never mind.. It is the thoughts that count.. Whee. Hehe!
Dont what to say already.. I'm loving Meridian JC.. I'm gonna stay after the PAE.. Unless I get 9,8,7 or 6.. Then, maybe, I'll go.. Hahax..
Till here..
Gong Xi Fa Cai!! Happy Chinese New Year!! (Hangbao?) Haha..
' im still missing you
zul scribbled at;
6:07 PM
` zulhilmi.
` 18apr89.
` aries.
` meridian.
' zul's wishlist
' someone to appreciate my existance.
' to be loved by my loved ones.
' accept me for who i am.
' things to be back where they should be
' all my wish to be granted!.
[X]
[X]
[X]
[X]