nothing i can do
to piece my life back together.
' never be replaced
Friday, January 20, 2006
CNY card done
Dear "dear"..
Hehe.. School was so-so just now.. I'm re-elected again as the CG rep.. Hahax.. Also, I didnt go for the OGL interview.. Dont know why I didnt went.. Niwae, I went back to school after prayers to help out with the CNY thingy.. But, when we reached there, the card was already done.. Thanks ar.. Hehe.. Never mind bout that..
Ish.. I have like GP Project, Econs Project and tutorial to be done.. Aargh.. The work is beginning to pile up.. Hahax.. Thanks..
Im sorry people if I ever hurt your feelings just now.. I was in a bad mood.. Yar.. Mood swings.. Sorrie.. Alermak..
zul scribbled at;
9:17 PM
` zulhilmi.
` 18apr89.
` aries.
` meridian.
' zul's wishlist
' someone to appreciate my existance.
' to be loved by my loved ones.
' accept me for who i am.
' things to be back where they should be
' all my wish to be granted!.
[X]
[X]
[X]
[X]