Saturday, January 21, 2006
GP and Econs Projects
Dear bloggie,
Wow.. Today was such a boring day.. Hehe.. Supposedly to play soccer at 8.12am at Tampines there.. But, I decided not to go.. I gotta catch my sleep that I lost during the weekdays.. Hehe.. Niwae, I went to Shafiq's house to do some Econs and GP Project thingy.. Can you imagine this.. You take a subject that is like alien to you.. You are expected to do a powerpoint presentation in the first lesson.. That's not enough.. We also have to do a powerpoint presentation in the second lesson.. Wow.. That is so wow.. Hahax.. Never mind lar.. I do still enjoy his lessons.. :p
Ish.. I have a lot of tutorials to be done.. Mathematics Trigo kinda difficult.. Hahax.. But must still do.. CG Rep mah.. Must set good example.. Cheh!! Hehe.. Yay.. We have no tutorial on Monday.. Also, we end early.. Hahax.. There will be a OG outing this Tuesday.. Looking forward to that day.. Hahax
I'm so happy today.. Dont know why.. Maybe, my fuzzy wuzzy went missing.. forever.. Hahax.. I dunnoe what Im talking about..
I am so in love with my class, esp my OG.. There are certainly fun people.. Really.. You poeple certainly bring joy to me.. I love it when we spent time together.. Honestly, I think we should.. Hehe.. Got Stingy Apek, Minnie Mouse, Hamsem, Pretty, S, Doraemon, Mrs that-one-lar.. A lot lar.. I forget all my problems when I'm with you guys.. I mean guys and girls.. Now must start using the word girls already..
Talking about girls.. Ish.. I just hate it when I see someone who disrespects a girl.. Really I do..
OK lar.. Till here..
PS: My Fuzzy Wuzzy is gone.. And let's just stay that way..
I'm happy.. Cheers.. :P
zul scribbled at;
10:37 PM