nothing i can do
to piece my life back together.
' never be replaced
Monday, January 16, 2006
Hi people..
Yeah.. The econs presentation over.. Woohoo!! So happy.. I thought my group was like gonna be the worst.. Never mind.. Shall not talk about it.. Yepp.. We have another powerpoint slide to present next monday.. Never mind.. Lazy now..
Just now class was pretty fine.. Yah.. Normal stuff.. Oh yar.. We must do some CNY stuff.. Thanks.. I don't where to start.. Just leave all the things to the girls ar.. hehe.. Girls are creative, aren't they? Hahax.. Never mind..
Just now was floorball trials thingy.. Hahax.. Half of them was from VS i think.. Can see lar.. Started with some warm-ups.. Then, we played the two matches.. Yar.. We won once and lost once.. Great.. Erm.. They chose the VS guys to attend the trials first this Wednesday.. 2.45pm at TSH.. Aiya.. Got OGL interview the same day?? How? I want to be in floorball and I also want to be an OGL.. Some more got that "thing" at the interview.. Hehe.. Won't tell..
So,which one should I go??
OK la.. Got to go.. I finished all my homework already.. So yar.. Im happy.. Hehe.. Thats all..
Some people are getting on my nerves.. Really.. Gonna explode in these few days.. One more thing from XXX, XXX will get it.. I'm dead serious..
im so jealous..
zul scribbled at;
9:57 PM
` zulhilmi.
` 18apr89.
` aries.
` meridian.
' zul's wishlist
' someone to appreciate my existance.
' to be loved by my loved ones.
' accept me for who i am.
' things to be back where they should be
' all my wish to be granted!.
[X]
[X]
[X]
[X]