nothing i can do
to piece my life back together.
' never be replaced
Monday, January 23, 2006
LJS Lunch
Dear "dear",
Hehe.. Today was a fun day.. Really.. Apart from the presentations in the morning, everything were superb.. Really.. Talking about presentations, I think I did not do that well lar.. I prefer doing the scripts than presenting to the class.. That's one thing that I should work on.. Hehe..
After school, some of my OG peepz when to TM to eat at LJS.. Oh boy, I was broke.. Really.. I didn't bring enough money.. Hahax.. Nonetheless, I managed to buy a meal.. Hahax.. It was fun eating together.. Laughing here and there.. But, I know that one day, this day will cease to exist.. Tsk.. Treasure the moment now.. Hahax..
Floorball was next.. I'm tired.. Ran 2.0km.. Play matches.. As usual, we lost.. Tomorrow PE.. Im tired..
Yeah, tomorrow yet another OG outing.. Yar.. Looking forward to it.. Although it is in the late afternoon.. Hahax.. Never mind..
Ish.. I havent finish my Maths tutorial.. And also the econs ans.. Need to type out.. Hahax.. Ok la.. Till here..
Byez
PS: I'm enjoying life currently
' never be replaced
zul scribbled at;
9:54 PM
` zulhilmi.
` 18apr89.
` aries.
` meridian.
' zul's wishlist
' someone to appreciate my existance.
' to be loved by my loved ones.
' accept me for who i am.
' things to be back where they should be
' all my wish to be granted!.
[X]
[X]
[X]
[X]