nothing i can do
to piece my life back together.
' never be replaced
Friday, January 13, 2006
Neos..
Halo peepz..
Hehe.. Today was a very fun day.. I went out with my Orientation Group (OG).. We went to Tampines Mall and before that, we went to eat at Long John Silver.. There was like 14 of us at first.. Then, Fred had to leave halfway.. Yar, thats sad.. We sat down at the playground thingy after our meal.. Talk crap and play some "Mozzy Game".. Didn't know how the game was played at first.. But then, I kinda noe.. Wow.. I never thought that this kind of game really existed..
Yar.. Back to class just now.. Erm.. I was forced to be my CT Rep.. It's the monitor or something like that lar.. Thanks seh.. They all turned their back against me.. I was about to sabo others.. Hehe.. Retribution I guess.. Never mind lar.. For the first three months or so only.. Thats short.. Also, I did sign up for the OGL thingy.. Hope that I can be one.. I don't want to sit down again and be called freshies.. Thanks..
Another thing.. I took this thing called what neoprints or someting like that.. I never entered such places before and didn't know how the system works.. so yar.. Kinda fun.. Hehe.. But we got the picture taken.. It was so small.. Never mind.. It was like 14 people squeeze into one camera.. Hahax. It was fun..
OK la.. Today lectures were not that boring.. Ah! The Chemistry teacher kinda boring lar.. Not that she's really that boring..But maybe I don't really like the way she teaches.. Never mind.. Like she didn't emphasize on units kinda stuff.. Wong Pei is still the best.. He teaches us good Chemistry.. I miss Wong Pei and his stomach.. Hahax.. Niwae, my class is 06S205..
I don't know why I'm writing a lot.. OK la.. Till here.. Pray hard that I'll get floorball as my CCA.. Please.. The team one la.. Don't want recre.. Yar.. sO.. ok ..Till here.. Byez..
' neverbereplaced
zul scribbled at;
8:12 PM
` zulhilmi.
` 18apr89.
` aries.
` meridian.
' zul's wishlist
' someone to appreciate my existance.
' to be loved by my loved ones.
' accept me for who i am.
' things to be back where they should be
' all my wish to be granted!.
[X]
[X]
[X]
[X]