Saturday, January 14, 2006
Saturday Bluez
Hi all..
Today was quite a boring day for me.. Didn't do that many things except to catch up with my sleep which I lost during the weekdays.. Hahax.. Yay! I finished the Maths tutorial.. Kinda happy.. Just hope that the answers are correct.. Yar.. Hehe.. Of course I didnt do it own my own.. Jieying helped me.. Thanks a lot yar.. Now, I aim to finish my Chemistry tutorial tonight.. Aargh.. Econs on Monday.. Yucks.. Not that I hate it but its that there will be a presenation and I know nuts abt it.. Shafiz is not replying.. He's supposed to do and distribute to us by today.. Aargh.. Never mind.. We are dead..
Ish.. The seat I am sitting now is vibrating.. Someone is knocking something constantly.. I feel irritated.. Can stop it.. Yar. OK..
Ish.. Ate a lot today.. Im fat.. Yar.. Hahas.. OK la.. Till here.. Looking forward to Monday.. Aargh!! Got floorball selection this Monday.. Provided I'm posted to floorball.. Ish.. Ok ok.. Wish me the best of luck..
PS: I'm dead if she really told her..
zul scribbled at;
8:52 PM